Parent Portal Tutorial
Quick Tip: Try out our handy Tuition Calculator to get an estimate of your fees before you enroll!
1. Click the link at the bottom of this page to access your Parent Portal login.
2. Enter your username and password. The username is the email you initially registered with. Your password is unique to you. If you have forgotten it, click “Reset Password” and follow the prompts. If you do not know which email you registered with, please inquire at the Masterworks front desk.
3. Once logged in, click the menu icon in the top right corner, and select “Account”.
4. Select the “Settings” icon (gear). Click the blue pencil to the left of each field of update any personal information that has changed. Be sure to click “Save” at the top of the page once your new entries are complete.
5. Click on the “Students” icon (face), and select each student one at a time to update student info. Don’t forget about shirt and shoe size! This is really helpful come show time! If you need to add a new student, click the green plus sign and fill out all of their information.
6. Click the “Billing & Payments” icon (credit card). To update or change your e-payment method, select “Saved Payment Methods” and edit or add information. Be sure to click “Save” at the top of the page once your new entries are complete.
7. Select “e-Payment Schedule” and choose your billing schedule. You may choose to pay In Full, or in 9 Monthly Installments on the 1st or 15th of the month. (Please choose Full Payment, Monthly - 1st of the Month, or Monthly - 15th of the month. All other options are for internal use only). Select “Membership Type” and choose the option that corresponds to your ePayment Schedule. If you wish to pay with cash or cheque, please fill out a paper registration form and register in person at the Masterworks Reception.
a) What is my e-Payment Schedule? Your e-Payment Schedule is how you choose to split up your payments.
b) What is my Membership Type? Your Membership Type is used to confirm your preferred payment method.
c) Why do I need both? Our internal administrative process requires that the e-Payment Schedule and Membership Type are compatible in order to properly bill.
8. To enroll your student(s), click the “Classes” tab at the top of the page. Select the “Find Classes” icon (grad cap). All open classes within your student’s age range will be displayed. Click on the class you are interested in, and the class details will be displayed. Press “Enroll in this Class”, and select the student you would like to enroll. Click “Enroll” again to save. Upon successful submission, a small window will pop up with green check mark. You’re all done! A confirmation email will be sent. Repeat this for each additional class and student.
Please note: the confirmation email is NOT A RECEIPT. For summer camps, your payment will be processed within 7 business days. For Fall classes, your fees (Registration, Costume, and SHINE) will be processed within 7 business days, and your tuition will be posted as well (Tuition being paid in full will be billed on September 1st, or you can pay it at any time through your parent portal). Monthly tuition fees will be posted in September, and billing will commence. For more details, see our Fee Structure.